- Free Membership Community: Community membership is available for anyone who shares our passion for the outdoors and has been affected by a neurological challenge (including diagnosed individuals and their supporters). Members may connect with other members, participate in our programs, gain access to special events, participate in exclusive giveaways, access member discounts & perks, and more.
- Connect Program: Members may search other members' profiles and connect one-on-one with another member who has experience with a similar diagnosis. These relationships inspire hope, instill passion for maintaining outdoor lives and enable our members to receive support from someone uniquely familiar with their experience.
- Meetup Groups: These groups strengthen connections and empower members to get outside with other members in their local area. Members may join awesome events or organize their own adventures. We are now located in 5 cities, including Boulder, Denver, Breckenridge, Hanover, and Cincinnati!
- Member Perks: Members can enjoy exclusive member discounts to help motivate and empower them to live big!
- Search other Members: Members may search other members by diagnosis, outdoor passion, city, age, or gender...and connect online to get offline and into the outdoors!
- Say Hi to your Connections: Once you are connected to other members, you may send him/her a private message.
Please visit our new website and email us with your feedback or testimonial: email@example.com
Post a Comment